27. A Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Tandem Pinacol-Type Rearrangement for the Synthesis of α-(3-Indolyl) Ketones by Using α-Hydroxy Aldehydes
S. Kundu, A. Banerjee and M. S. Maji*
24. On Water Cp*Ir(III)-Catalyzed C–H Functionalization for the Synthesis of Chromones through Annulation of Salicylaldehydes with Diazo-Ketones
S. Debbarma, M. R. Sk, B. Modak and M. S. Maji*
22. Formal [4+2] benzannulation of 2-alkenyl indoles with aldehydes: a route to structurally diverse carbazoles and bis-carbazoles
A. Banerjee, A. Guin, S. Saha, A. Mondal and M. S. Maji*
(Selected as New Talent themed issue)
21. Weakly Coordinating Ketone-Directed Cp*Co(III)- and Cp*Rh(III)-Catalyzed C–H Amidation of Arenes: A Route to Acridone Alkaloids
S. S. Bera, M. R. Sk, and M. S. Maji*
(Selected as hot paper)
(Invited for cover picture)
19. Brønsted Acid Catalyzed One-Pot Benzannulation of 2-Alkenylindoles Under Aerial Oxidation: A Route to Carbazoles and Indolo[2,3-a]carbazole-Alkaloids
S. Saha, A. Banerjee and M. S. Maji*
18. Stereodivergent Total Synthesis of Hapalindoles, Fischerindoles, Hapalonamide H and Ambiguine H Alkaloids by Developing a Biomimetic, Redox-Neutral, Cascade Prins-Type Cyclization
S. Sahu, B. Das and M. S. Maji*
(One of the top 20 most read articles in the month of October 2018)
17. Cobalt(III)‐Catalyzed Construction of Benzofurans, Benzofuranones and One‐Pot Orthogonal C−H Functionalizations to Access Polysubstituted Benzofurans
S. S. Bera, S. Debbarma, S. Jana, and M. S. Maji*
(Highlighted in the inside cover picture of 11th issue of Adv. Synth. Catal.)
15. Cp*Rh(III)-Catalyzed Directed Amidation of Aldehydes Using Anthranils
S. Debbarma and M. S. Maji*
(Highlighted in the virtual issue named " Emerging Investigators from India")
14. Benzannulation of 2-Alkenyl Indoles Using Aldehydes by Sequential-Triple-Relay
Catalysis: A Route to Carbazoles and Carbazole Alkaloids
A. Banerjee, S. Sahu, and M. S. Maji*
13. Transition-Metal-Free Redox-Neutral One-Pot C3-Alkenylation of Indoles Using Aldehydes
S. Sahu, A. Banerjee, and M. S. Maji*
(Highlighted in the first issue of "ACS Research Elements")
12. Cp*CoIII-Catalyzed syn-Selective C-H Hydroarylation of Alkynes Using
Benzamides: An Approach Towards Highly Conjugated Organic Frameworks
S. S. Bera, S. Debbarma, A. K. Ghosh, S. Chand, and M. S. Maji*
From Ph.D & Post-Doc
 Simon Wübbolt, Modhu Sudan Maji, Elisabeth Irran, Martin Oestreich, A Tethered Ru-S Complex with an Axial Chiral Thiolate Ligand for Cooperative Si-H Bond Activation: Application to Enantioselective Imine Reduction, Chem. Eur. J. 2017, 23, 6213.
 Xin Hong, Hatice Baspnar Küçük, Modhu Sudan Maji, Yun-Fang Yang, Magnus Rueping, and K. N. Houk, On the Mechanism and Selectivity of N-triflylphosphoramide Catalyzed (3+2) Cycloaddition between Hydrazones and Alkenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 13769.
 Dixit Parmar, Modhu Sudan Maji, Magnus Rueping, Catalytic and Asymmetric Fluorolactonisations of Carboxylic Acids through Anion Phase Transfer, Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20, 83.
 Magnus Rueping, Modhu Sudan Maji, Hatice Başpınar Küçük, Iuliana Atodiresei, Asymmetric Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Cycloadditions –Efficient Enantioselective Synthesis of Pyrazolidines, Pyrazolines and 1,3-Diamines from N-Acyl Hydrazones and Alkenes, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 12864. (Highlighted in Synfacts 2013, 210).
 Magnus Rueping, Jeremy Dufour, and Modhu Sudan Maji, Relay Catalysis: Combined Metal Catalyzed Oxidation and Asymmetric Iminium Catalysis for the Synthesis of Bi- and Tricyclic Chromenes, Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 3406.
 Modhu Sudan Maji, Sandip Murarka, and Armido Studer, Transition-Metal-Free Sonogashira-Type Coupling of Aryl and Alkynyl Grignard Reagents by Using TEMPO as an Oxidant, Org. Lett. 2010, 12, 3878. (Highlighted in Synfacts 2010, 1401).
 Modhu Sudan Maji, Thorben Pfeifer, and Armido Studer, Transition Metal Free Synthesis of Conjugated Polymers from Bis-Grignard Reagents by Using TEMPO as Oxidant, Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 5872.
 Modhu Sudan Maji, Armido Studer, Transition-Metal-Free Oxidative Homocoupling of Aryl, Alkenyl, and Alkynyl Grignard Reagents with TEMPO, Synthesis, 2009, 2467.
 Modhu Sudan Maji, Thorben Pfeifer, and Armido Studer, Oxidative Homocoupling of Aryl, Alkenyl, and Alkynyl Grignard Reagents with TEMPO and Dioxygen, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 9547. (Selected as Hot Paper).
 Modhu Sudan Maji, Roland Fröhlich, and Armido Studer, Desymmetrization of Metallated Cyclohexadiene with Chiral N-tert-Butanesulfinyl Imines, Org. Lett. 2008, 10, 1847.